Wednesday, January 18, 2012

THE INTERNET + CREATIVITY = INFINITE POSSIBLITIES

I just needed to blog about these 2 sites to make sure that I keep them close at hand -- one is Kickstarter.com, which is an amazing platform where anyone can fund a creative project.  It's similar to kiva.com, where users can loan 25 bucks to people in the developing world.  I feel like sites like this prove how much everyday people care about beautiful things in this world, and how just a little giving can make a huge impact for someone else.



I also have been seeing a lot of 3d prototyping sites like ponoko.com, which allow users to make 3d prints, or upload their 3d sketches to an online community, where other users can buy their prints.  I'm just so amazed, and can't wait to try these sites out!

No comments: